Insurance Coverage Assistance
We can help get you signed up for Medicaid, the ACA Insurance Marketplace, our Sliding Fee program and prescription assistance. To set up an appointment with our insurance Outreach and Enrollment Coordinator.
For your appointment, you will need to bring:
- Income verification
- Birth Certificate/Social security card (for all members of the household)
- If applying for Marketplace insurance you will need a valid email account that can be access at the office.
Note: You do not have to be a patient of RHCHC to be assisted with enrollment in Medicaid and the ACA Insurance Marketplace. Call 324-1111 ext. 212 to set up an appointment. If you are in need of Medicare assistance, contact United Senior Services at (937) 323-4948 or Ohio Senior Health Insurance Information Program (OSHIIP) at 1-800-686-1578
ACA Marketplace Insurance Open Enrollment begins November 1st and typically lasts six weeks.
Open Enrollment is now closed. If you have one of the following qualifying events, you are eligible to be signed up during a period of 60 days from the qualifying event.
- Losing existing health coverage, including job-based, individual, and student plans
- Losing eligibility for Medicare, Medicaid, or CHIP
- Turning 26 and losing coverage through a parent’s plan
- Getting married or divorced
- Having a baby or adopting a child
- Death in the family
- Moving to a different ZIP code or county
- A student moving to or from the place they attend school
- A seasonal worker moving to or from the place they both live and work
- Moving to or from a shelter or other transitional housing
- Changes in your income that affect the coverage you qualify for
- Gaining membership in a federally recognized tribe or status as an Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) Corporation shareholder
- Becoming a U.S. citizen
- Leaving incarceration (jail or prison)
- AmeriCorps members starting or ending their service
We can help you with Insurance Marketplace Outreach and Enrollment Coordination and Medicaid Eligibility Assistance. Please call if you have questions about your insurance options.
Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Insurance Marketplace Information.